The Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) of GIST is hereby constituted with the following faculty members.
- Dr. Y. Jahnavi, Professor/CSE- Chair person
- Mrs. K Vijaya, Assoc. Prof. / S&H – Dy. – Chair person
- Mrs. SD. Ghousul Asvia Begum, Asst. Prof. / S&H / -Member
- Mrs. M. Gayatri, Asst. Prof. / S&H / -Member
- Ms. S.K. Shahina, Asst. Prof. / ECE / -Member
- Ms. P. Radhika, Asst. Prof. / CSE / -Member
- Mrs. P. Haritha, Lab Technician / ECE- Member
- Mrs. S. Neeraja, Lab Technician / ECE- Member
The Committee is constituted to protect women against any form of harassment or gender discrimination and to provide a means of redress should such cases arise. The purpose is to allow every employee to pursue their work in a safe and dignified environment. The Women’s Cell also aims to raise awareness regarding issues of bias and discrimination.