Home away from Home.
No efforts have been spared to make the out-station students feel at home in the hostels run on campus for both girl and boy students with all the required facilities and comforts necessary for stay and study. Some salient features include:
- Hygienic mess and spacious dining room
- Wholesome, nutritious food
- RO treated potable water
- Facilities for games and relaxation
- On-demand medical assistance
- Resident wardens and faculty.
- Fully furnished rooms.
- Large entrance hall with reception and spacious visitors’ room.
- STD-ISD facility for the inmates of the hostel.
- Access to Central Library and internet after the college hours also.