Candidates seeking admission into the first year of four year full-time graduate courses in B.Tech/ two-year full time course in M.Tech/ three year full time course in Diploma should satisfy the following criteria:
- Pass in the two year Intermediate course of the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- Pass in any other 10+2 level examinations recognized by the Board of Intermediate (BIE) as equivalent thereto.
- Qualification in the State-Level Entrance Test called “Engineering, Agricultural Sciences and Medical Common Entrance Test” (EAMCET), conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 70% of the seats under “Category A” are filled by the Convener of EAMCET based on the rank secured in EAMCET and as per the rules of reservation in force.
- 30% of the seats under “Category B” are filled by the Management based on the guidelines issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech Courses under “Category B” seats can apply using the application form downloaded from our website.
- Candidates can seek admission into II Year of the B.Tech programme through lateral entry after the completion of Polytechnic and getting qualified in ECET
M.Tech (CSE & Power Electronics)
- Qualification in GATE/ PGCET for admission under 70% Convener quota
- B. Tech of relevant discipline for admission under 30%Management quota
- Filling of the seats is as per the norms of JNTU, Ananathapur and the Government of Andhra Pradesh
Diploma (Civil & Mechanical)
- Pass in SSC or equivalent examination and qualification in POLYCET for admission under Convener quota
- Remaining unfilled seats will be filled in spot admission.